Do you need to Jump Start your Retail Business?
If you have reached that point then please read on, we have the answer in our program called:
“Retail Transformation” is all about bringing the entertainment factor into your business.
Retail Business is conducted in an ever changing arena so we all must adapt to these challenges.
If McDonald’s; sees the need to transform themselves and their business model, then why not you?
McDonald’s are obviously in tune with the challengers they must face in this ever changing new arena of the Retail World why aren’t you?.
Another example of a business understanding the power of the entertainment factor would be IKEA.
IKEA understands the power of making shopping entertaining, making sure the store layout allows for maximum exposure to inventory and takes you on a journey throughout the store to show case the live performance of their inventory within their theatre displays called vignettes.
At Floodlight we are in the business of teaching you the power of the “Retail Transformation”.
We will show you there is a very strong parallel between Retail Business and a live Theatre Performance.
Our program allows Retail Business owners and their management team to learn the skills required to increase their proficiency in the World of Retail. Our program is based on understanding the power that entertainment has on your business when you implement this concept into your business model.
The following areas are taught in this four hour workshop:
• How to develop and why the in portents of having a strong business story to tell just like a theatre performance, Both need an opening act, middle and then a closing act
• Learn why the level of business accruement must be maintained throughout the entire day’s business, what would happen if a theatre or a business started out Ok and then faded during the second half of their live performance?
• How to develop the right strategy for a positive cash flow Retail / Business needs customer traffic no different than Live Theatre Needing bums in seats
• Theatre requires Props and back drops to support the story been told, no different than Retail requiring inventory, store displays, a strong theme to support the story plus a floor plan that is designed to maximize the potential return on investment
• Learn why Theatre’s require actors verse Retail hirer staff instead of hiring actors
• Understand the in portents why Theatre requires a casting call while Retailers rely on interviews, cv’s with cover letters (why?)
• Understanding the benefits why Theatre require actors to fill a roll in telling the right story and Retailers hire employees to fill space and watch for shoplifters and maybe sell a product or service.(baby sitters) and forget or don’t know the story businesses are trying to sell to their customers or clients
At our workshop all participants fill out a strategic 100 point questionnaire focused on ten key areas of your business which becomes a very powerful tool to maximize the potential return for your retail business.
To begin your Retail Transfomation contact Floodlight today!!!